A plumber you can trust
The Georgia Plumber specializes in troubleshooting plumbing problems. We offer a complete service to provide the best possible solution at the most affordable price. Much of our business comes from referrals by existing customers. Try us, and you’ll want to recommend us too. We guarantee it!
We want to be YOUR plumber of choice!
Our customers appreciate our attention to the details that may be overlooked by larger, “chain” plumbing companies.
- Prompt courteous service. We don’t keep you waiting!
- Licensed, insured plumbers supervise every job
- We look for ways to save you money! We give you the option of “good, better or best” and you get to choose what fits your budget.
- Our plumbers arrive with the right tools and parts to perform your service, minimizing the time it takes to complete our work. We even clean up after ourselves.
Why choose a licensed plumber?
Sure, the guy in a truck performing handyman services might be cheaper. But does he REALLY know what he’s doing? A licensed plumber has completed a written exam that tests his knowledge of Georgia code and law. Continuing education is required to maintain their knowledge about code updates and possible health/safety risks that may affect Atlanta area plumbing. At The Georgia Plumber, we maintain a high level of knowledge about innovative procedures and products to make your home safer and more energy efficient. Finally, if you want to maintain or improve your home’s resale value, all repair and remodeling work should be properly documented and performed by a licensed professional plumber.
How will we save your money?
With quality guaranteed workmanship designed to last. We will get the job done properly with quality materials so you don’t have the same problem again and again. We also provide advice on the frequency of routine maintenance and suggest ways to save energy and money.
Our skilled Atlanta plumbers can help you with maintenance on or installation of:
- Hot and cold water pipes
- Fixtures; faucets, toilets, sinks, showers and tubs
- Hot water heaters; tankless, electric, gas or solar
- Heat pumps
- Garbage disposals; standard and septic tank approved
- Water filters
- Gas pipes
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer drainage and blockages
- Waste pipes
- Sump pumps
We have a no obligation policy when performing a service at your home. We may be able to give you a price range for a service over the phone, but we cannot accurately estimate the cost and scope of a project until a plumber is on location. All costs will be discussed up front, along with your options, before any work is performed. A professional plumber has the experience and knowledge to assess, troubleshoot and provide accurate estimates.